We’ve had such a privilege to put together this celebration for a very special client. It took weeks of preparation, a lot of photos, power point presentations, trial-and-error set ups, to finally come to the perfect look. We had all hands on deck for this one, from our DBN branch working hard to make all of the luscious cushion covers, to the Pretoria branch filling up their little garden with mock up set ups, and our Springs branch throwing in an extra hand for the big set up on the day. Also dragging my poor husband from fabric shop to fabric shop trying to spot the perfect colour scheme for this set up. It was a labour of love, and we enjoyed every minute in putting this look together, and happy to say, in the end, it looked fabulous!
the initial set up we started with
This was pretty, but as soon as I set this up, I knew we hadn’t found ‘the look’, which made me even more relieved for doing the mock-set ups, because there is nothing worse than a disappointed client on the day of set up. Back to the drawing board it was!
After doing the set up, and getting further input from the client, we had a very clear vision of what she wanted, and nailed the final look the following week with the next mock-set up.