- An additional cash (breakage/loss) deposit is required over and above your invoice amount.
- If our goods are not returned in full, and in the same state as it was delivered, deposit will be forfeited.
- All hired goods remain the property of Picnickty Picnics.
- All reservations are provisional until full payment of your invoice amount has been received.
- Payments to clear in our bank at least 3 days before picnic date.
- Should the weather be bad on the day of your picnic, we will postpone or move it indoors to a venue provided by the client. Picnics may not be cancelled due to bad weather.
- A 35% of invoice amount will be charged should you cancel your picnic.
- Two – four week ( depending on size of your picnic) lead time will be required.
- the onus lies with the client to inform us of any food allergies or preferences, when booking the picnic.
- Food items are subject to availability, and may be substituted for similar items if necessary.
- You will be given an exact meeting time. Should you be 15 minutes + late, we reserve the right to cancel your picnic. This is due to a very busy schedule. Your timing affects other clients bookings for the day.
- Although we may suggest venues, the onus still lies with the client to ensure they are happy and secure with where they choose their picnic.
- We abide by the rules of all public parks and venues, and expect the same from our clients.
- Please consider the environment and other users of the public areas we utilize.
- No littering, please.
- Picnickity Picnic will not be held liable for any injuries, loss or damages to personal property.
- We will not be held responsible for any reactions to food or drinks, when allergies have not been disclosed by our clients.